Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The 90's...

I really miss the early 90's now days...There was so much cool stuff out when I was little. I had some of the coolest toys, Game Gear, hell Sega in general. So much stuff now sucks and I look back and wonder what the f**k happened... People now seem so much dumber on top of it and almost all media sucks at the moment. I remember Bobby's World, X-men, Silver Surfer... Geez there where so many awesome cartoons when I was younger... Nothing now could even begin to top the s**t I used to watch when I was a kid. Man, and the toys, forget about it. Some of the toys I had back then I would open up and play with now. I really, really miss the good ole days when I run into the commercials and intros to cartoons and toy's I was around when I was little. Now days, everything just seems so boring... I think it's what has been driving me to work non stop on things lately... I feel like so much sucks right now; someone who knows what they're doing needs to step up and share their work and entertain the way things used to... New thing's back then always seemed to pop even if they didn't last long. I wonder if there is just a lack of creativity these days or maybe people are just feeling so much more judged because of all the ignorance being passed around today... Either way, I can tell you this, I couldn't give two s***s and a f**k what people think of me and I know there is always going to be a fan base lurking that appreciates what I produce. I need to finish some stuff and share it quick before I loose my mind over how mundane things have become.

Also people who feel uninspired or shy, forget about everyone else... If people don't start going back to being open and sharing their true feelings we're all going to be f****d and there is not going to be a reach around... On top of that the only thing on TV anymore will be just politics... I mean seriously, when is the last time you even watched Saturday morning cartoons?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had all the money I spent on those toys. Crazy bones, Pokemon, War Hammer, Puppet Master, yadda, yadda, yadda...

    But then, who am I to talk with my little ponies, tiny tea sets and creepy old dolls. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck your stupid fucking dolls! I don't like them sharing my living space...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: standard