Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Windows 8




  Picture
Windows 8 should have been called Windows Touch or Windows for Touch Screens or something, then they should have held off on a Windows 8. Windows 8 is clearly designed for touch screen computers and doesn't seem practical for regular Desktop use or everyday use. I'd loose my fucking mind using it for an office job... Plus it just seems like it's pretty much an advanced version of Gallery turned into your entire desktop. I never use Gallery anyway. Besides I'm so conditioned to use a mouse and keyboard that even though I have a touch screen computer I never actually "touch" the screen anyway... The most touch screen action I get is flies landing on it and moving my page back while I'm reading or everything in my browser opening when I sneeze (this has actually happened, I'm not just trying to be funny). Plus to think someone who writes for a living is going to use a touch screen to put out screenplays or novels on a regular basis is ridiculous. I honestly would have just released some of these features as an expansion for people who use touch screen computers and would have allowed these things to be features to add on to Windows 7 and later a more reasonable version of Windows 8.Picture

1 comment:

  1. I was actually kind of looking forward to seeing a new windows too. I was expecting something better after Windows 7... Touch screens are going to ruin everything...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: standard