Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stalked: First Kills News + Lost Footage

If you are wondering what Stalked: First Kills would have looked like had we finished the original concept we planned to produce by and release on Halloween, then I have a little present for you. I was able to salvage the only footage in existence of that abandoned production.

Last Halloween me and my awesome local INDIE as $%#@! crew members started filming a prequel to Stalked in the style of a no budget campy splatter flick on no budget as a little Halloween treat. While we were making great progress a series of events ultimately took all of our attention away from the project and those of us committed to it had become committed to other things. When we weren't shooting, I was editing pieces at a time and had a bit of footage ready to go. Well, as we tried to salvage the production, my computer, camera and external hard drive gave out almost all at the same time. I've since gotten a new computer and fixed up the cameras... The hard drive however is still in critical condition. Through perseverance and patience however I have salvaged a few things from that hard drive. Some of those few said things just happen to be the first eight minutes of and the trailer for the scraped Stalked: First Kills  concept! 

CHECK IT OUT:




Stalked: First Kills (Scraped Concept / Lost Footage)


Trailer:




First Eight Minutes:



THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD!

While no, this version of the film is not happening now and this production IS dead WE ARE STILL GOING TO MAKE THIS FILM! I have since started writing a script for a new First Kills that is taking a more serious route and we WILL be making this film one way or another. We will follow up this film with a Stalked Part II which there is already a concept for. However a part two will likely come later down the road as I am committed to other projects at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standard